
Friday, April 17, 2009
I'm finally back..
From a busy bee to a over free slacker now..
I seriously hev nth to du but jus stay at hm..
Vry vry vry vry bored..
Recntly has really been down to the lowest of my luck.
Nth is smooth in my life..
Aftr the grad ceremony, all the bad things come one by one
I dun noe wad I shud say..
Mayb can jus blame to my own life which nvr has the "good luck" ba..
That's why I hev nvr trusted on luck for my case
I jus trust on the effort that I put in..
Mayb dis is wad I shud hev in my life
Hev received 2 rejections of my scholarship application
One from GKS scholarship and the other one was frm SIA..
Apart from it, I hevnt received any reply from uni
I hevnt gone for any intrview either NUS or SMU, in which I think I won't hev any chance to get into them..
Even though if I'm called for intrview at SMU, I dun tink I can du well
As wad I heard frm Jasmine, I tink the test and interview would just kill me on the spot..
Mayb my education life shud stop at here ba, mayb my next path has been set that I need to go to workforce ler..
But all of these are not the end..
I still hev some prblms for my working stuff
Can any1 tell me how I can solve it?
haiz...
1:34 AM