Monday, March 09, 2009

January 2009

All Abt Chinese New Year

Every year I need to go back to my hometown to celebrate CNY
and most of my frens shud noe wher I go back ler
Yes, it's Tanjungpinang
hehe:)

Tanjungpinang is considered quite an advanced city in Indonesia
but usually I need to celebrate my new yr eve and 1st day of new yr at my Ah ma (father's mother)'s hse
It's located 60 over kms away from city area
And my father will drive us all the way to there to have our reunion dinner with all my uncles (my father's brothers and their families)

Since it's so far away from city so it should be quite deserted
and yes it is
There's no electricity supply at there coz the government hasnt developed that area
So we must hev our own generator to generate the electricity at night time
Here's the kampong look of my Ah ma's hse










And below are my Ah ma and my mum
hehe:)
They are chattin over some matters
hehe:)



Sometimes it's pretty boring at there coz u cant really watch tv in the day time ( generator not on = no electricity ) and definitely no shopping mall for me to go walk walk
haha:)
So what I'll do is walk ard the place and mayb pluck some chili padi
haha:)
Ok, if u r interested to visit, let me noe ba..
LOL

11:09 AM