Halo halo.. I'm back agn when I dun hev too much work to do
This time is definitely back wif randomness
Coz I hev too much things to post ler
Anyway, just get started ba..
Went to dig out all the previous months picts and I found my presentation for my FYP II in RP
hehe:)
14th January 2009
Had our presentation on the stupid Biometrics topic and we finished ard 12pm pluz
so we decided to hev a gd meal at Causeway point
and here we were
Sakae Sushi for their 1 hr buffet
hehe:)
Since it was just 1 hr so we had to faster make our order and u can see Amanda was really busy ordering through their system now
haha:)
Chick was not there only and Jessica was actually right bside me
Bcoz all the photos were self taken so I couldn't really aim a gd one and sorry couldn't snap Jessica in the picts.
15th January 2009
Our very last UT and finally I got rid of this stupid 1/2hr test
hehe:)
10:22 AM