Sunday, September 28, 2008
The vry first gift that came before my bday this year
A shirt from Serry (aka Ah Jie/ my god sis) hehe:)
Thanks a lot...
She'll always remember ppl's bday and send the gift to us
This time she was really early
She sms-ed to ask what do I want
haha:)
I can order for my bday gift
cool right?
but I didn't ask for anythin
coz as long as I noe u hev the intention to do it
It's enough for me ler
It's the thought dat count...
Thnx a lot to her thought and oso my dear bitch, Iwan
Thnx to him for bringing this gift all the way from Tg.Pinang to here
Thnx:)
The rest are from Jimmy, Alvin, Joseph, Daniel, Nick and Nelson
There's also frm U
Definitely I like the one frm U
hehe:)
Dun need to guess for the yellow box de
Coz I won't reveal it at here
hehe:)
Then what's inisde the chocolate Art box
Below here...
It's the letters of J.O.N
and Happy Birthday
Thanks:)
And and and
I love this card so much
It's just a simple card
but the content inside is so touched
Jus simply love u...
7:04 PM