Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Exploring @ nite...

Aftr had a great meal at New World Park, we went back to hotel to hev a shower and a short break coz we were going to explore the night life at there


Since we were at town area, we thought of exploring their Esplanade
Yes, they oso hev a place called Esplanade
and it's oso by the sea
But it's their governmental building

Walked for quite long and we were somewhere near the Esplanade ler
But was too tired of walking and I was a bit hungry ler so we stopped at here watching at this building

This is oso a government building which I'm not vry sure what is the function
But it's just very outstanding during night time.





Then ard that place, we found this food court by the sea
so we sit down and had our supper
haha:)
Had a tomyam noodle, satay, and oso stingray
Yum Yum...



By the way, on the way to Esplanade there
I noticed they hev a cinema specially catered for Indian
Cool man!!!
These are some of the movies shown on that night.

7:52 AM