Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yay Yay Yay....
I'm so so happy...
Finally I got the digi cam dat I like
Hev been searching and looking ard for quite long
Initially was trying to save up the money by myself


Went to the last PC Show on July or when
Cudnt really remember
And I went to the Samsung booth
They intro this to me


Samsung I8 digi cam



It cost 300 pluz, I cudnt really rmmbr the price anymore
but the free gifts were quite good
They had free one Samsung phone, two 4 GBs memory card, and other small small things

I was so confused and cudnt make my decision at that point of time
pluz I didnt hev money so ended up not buying at that moment

BUT BUT BUT

Ytd went to Audio House at Liang Court

and we were given discount frm $389 to $319
The price was almost the same like what I saw in the PC Show
I was really very tempted of the price ler...
Pluz
We checked on the free gifts

They oso hev two 4 GBs memory card, one samsung casing, free cleaning kit, tripod and after a while of negotiation, the pretty lady was convinced to give su another lithium battery

Although we dun hev the free phone like the PC Show offer but we hev another battery which I tink can replace redy so the offer was almost the same



BOTH IS QUITE WORTHWHILE



Initially I want to get Cybershot
Bcoz of its design and the brand ba
But after looking ard, Cybershot price is still quite high

While I saw this Samsung I8 which has the function of camera, video taking, MP3 and even for Portable Multimedia Player which can play movie...
hehe:)

All in ONE

I like this kind of thing so that when i go out, I dun need to bring too many things
I oso like the color
I like the shape and the design
It's definitely my final decision and I HEV IT NOW
OMG...

So excited and.... ( dun noe how to describe )

For more of its information and features, u can c from here...
http://www.samsungcamera.com/product/pro_view.asp?prol_uid=4150&cat_uid=12












Actually this is the 2nd digi cam that I hev
But I'm more excited to explore this one
Goin ot read its manual and explore it, to test on its function...


My previous one was YASHICA brand
I dun tink not many of u heard abt it ba
I just found it cheap when I shopped ard at Chinatown
then was strongly recommended by the sales person


I bought it at $199
which was ard 2002 or 2003 ba
and using my own money...
But now, the camera was like a bit spoilt ler...
The battery side... erm... haha:)
the camera can't really work well ler with its 3 Megapixels...
hoho:)


I like this camera so much
with its multiple functions
with its behind meaning
with its sender of this gift
with its so many many things...

7:02 PM