
Thursday, July 10, 2008
As what Amanda aka Part2 said
I can nvr post my entry up to date
haha:)
I oso can't control over it
as I'm really busy with my Final Year Project, school and also my work at tcc
Seriously not enough slp
and make me so drowsy all the days
Anw, for the sake of FYP, I need to stay overnight at my fren's place to do this shit stuff
I was at Caryn's hse on 29th June and 4th July
29th June, was directly from work on morning shift then went straight to Caryn's hse to complete parts of the FYP
Next day, I didn't go home but was to meet my fren to go to JB
haha:)
Jus a bit "Fan Jian" lar
But b4 dat, managed to get 1 hr slp at Caryn's hse, half an hr slp on the bus and also a 2 hrz slp at my fren's place
Knowing dat I'm so slpy, so let me slp for dat 2 hrz but serious dat 2 hrz is like wad Caryn' said
then we went to JB...
Serious the movie there was just half price from S'pore
Watched the funny show "Get Smart"
and had our sumptuous meal
Really enjoyed it
It was a great relieve from a daily work especially this torturing FYP
This was the scene when we were at the JB custom
So crowded...
And fortunately managed to get on the bus to come back here
Everyone was like squeezing here and there to get on the bus
Hope to go there soon again
For movie and for great food....
6:49 PM