
Monday, July 28, 2008
26 July 2008 Vivo's view at Night...
Worked on mid- shift
It's for sure, a tired shift
which is the busiest one to work on
But no choice coz i wan to go out and since I cudn't get morning shift then just work from 12-8pm lor...
Had my dinner at Funan there
Then head down to club
haha:)
Such a long long time dat I didn't club ler
the last time was wif Iwan and sandy on Sandy's bday ( 6 June 2008 )
But this time was wif diffrent person to club
I really enjoyed dat nite...
Back home was ard 4am pluz ler ba
Straight went to slp until next day 12pm
haha:)
27 July 2008
Went to Vivo city
I jus realized that their Food Republic has so many great food
Had tao huei, you tiao, and small tom yam steamboat
Nice nice and yum yum...
Aftr dat, went to the open space at 3rd floor to sit and chit chat
I really enjoyed the moment
6:58 PM