Thursday, July 24, 2008

21 July 2008

Didnt attend class 2dae

As I need to rush for my FYP poster presentation
Slept until 10am pluz then woke up quickly to finalize my poster
Did a bit here and there
Added some contents


But it's not ready for printing yet...


While I'm doing the poster
This Iwan kept calling me
I had my plan of tricking and playing on him ler



My plan was to blame him for saying some words
And somehow it became a curse to me
So I was angry and didn't want to reply him or answer his call



BUT he kept calling and sms me
and I'm vry pai seh not to answer his call
so ended up once he asked me smth, I'll sms Sandy to reply him, to tell him smth abt it
haha:)


Sorry, my dear Iwan
It's for ur memorable birthday...

And my accomplice, Sandy helped me a lot
haha:)
She acted so well in front of him until he didn't even realize that it might be a trick on him

Bought a cake from Breadtalk
Rushed down to Es Teller 77 at Cineleisure
They were there hevin their meal redy lor
I brought the cake from behind without he realized that I was there ALREADY...
haha:)

B4 dat, he sent sms to scold me redy
Scolded me "Childish"
Pliz lor... I'm NOT hor!!!
Rmmbr ah my dear Iwan, I won't be childish de...

Here he is aftr scolding me in sms and also scolded me when I reached there and he realized that I was playing on him







They didn't allow me to have my meal
Insisted me on finishing the cake
so bad lor... LOL!!!

Aftr dat, we went for a small shopping spree
Actually it's not us lar
It's jus him who did the shopping
He shopped for perfume, clothes

And not bad... I got free tester frm the nice lady at Takashimaya
haha:)

Forgot to take the photos of food that we had at Lao Pa Sat
They had their supper while I was heving my dinner
Ate quite a lot of food
and it was treated by Iwan
Thanks...

Slowly walked to Esplanade from Lao Pa Sat
Along the way, we sang and it was so pai seh when people in front of us turned back and looked at us
haha:)

It's great to hev both for my life in Singapore...


7:28 AM