Thursday, June 26, 2008

6th June 2008



Had a morning shift of work
then quickly went back home to prepare myself
Had planned smth for my dear bitch, Santi...
hehe:)

Aftr showering and everythin,
Rushed to Plaza Singapura to collect the oreocheesecake





Cheated her that I sprained my leg near NAFA there
so askin her to walk over to there and "carry me"
Although I noe she can't lar, but jus wan to trick her to the place dat we wanted to have our dinner



I forgot the name of the place
It's recommended by Iwan
In the other hand, Andi got lost
He couldn't differentiate between NAFA and Lasalle


And finally ard 8pm we could all sit down and had our dinner
It was fun to hev a gathering among us again
I love all of u...
hehe:)




Aftr dat, we head down to Bugis to walk ard first coz our final destination was PLAY
haha:)
It's our plan of the day, to bring Santi to club
I tink she has nvr gone to club b4
so turing 21, must do something dat she has nvr done b4
and we tink CLUBBING is the one
hoho...:)

B4 dat, we went to take neoprint w/o Andi
Here we are...


Lastly,
Happy Birthday, Bitch!!!





7:30 PM