
Monday, May 12, 2008
Ok Ok, I'm back after like 2 weeks time
haha:)
A bit busy of school, part time job pluz my FYP (Final Year Project)
Seriously hate the FYP coz it takes up almost all my free time and I cant do my own personal thing
Sian...
Anw, The first weekend of May was GREAT....
Coz I had my chalet marathon on 3rd and 4th May
Both chalets were really fun
Anw, let me start from 3rd May 2008 ba
haha:)
Woke up quite early as I need to go to Takashimaya for doing a Calvin Klein show
It was an in store show
and theere were total of 8 models
The worst thing, I was in charge of dat 2 male models
Seriously their clothes look simple
But it's not easy to put on them
Especially when teh sequence for both of them to go out was quite close to each other
I was like changing then until I gonna be mad lor
Fortunately Jamie, the make up artist was there to help me
If not, I tink I wont be able to dress them up on time
Some of the items that I quite like
BUT is DAMN expensive lar
Like the bag is $799
I oso like their slippers but dun noe how much
haha:)
And hor...
I tink during the changing, I caused one of their shirst to be torn ler
I was really scared aftr hearing dat "torn sound"
Almost evryone stood near to me one could hear it lor
My heart was bumping fast...
The first thing dat I tink of is "How much is the shirt?"
The show ended fast and immediately the changing rooms needed to be open for those customers...
All my clothes were like all over the place
So hopefully the CK staff might not notice it
And I told Eveline oso
Aftr so many days, didnt hear anythin more from her
SO I tink shud be ok ba
Hopefully..............
6:50 PM