4th May 2008
A "FINE" sunday..
coz it's damn hot
It's seriously HOT...
Woke up ard 9am pluz then we went to hev breakfast at Burger King Downtown East
The brekafast set was quite good
I like the harshbrown in small pieces
haha:)
Went back to our room again
Jimmy they all felt like going swimming
BUT I cudnt go coz I hev Amazing race at tcc chalet
I need to go to Changi Safra Resort
The same thing agn, went to Tanah Merah MRT stn to wait for the shuttle bus
Even when I stood under the shelter and didnt move at all, I oso kept sweating
The sweat just rolled down by itself
Really cudnt bear with it ler
Fortunately, Mia took cab to the chalet
So I asked her to pick me up at the mrt stn there
and really lessen the hot-ness during my journey to the chalet
And our team is called "Nerdy Bunch"
We really dressep up like nerd lor...
haha:)
We didn't manage to get into the final round
I tink my team was on 5th out of 7 teams
so embarassing!!!
Had a lot of food @ our chalet
So satisfied with all the food
haha:)
Then went back home with a fatigue mind and physics
BUT
I still hev to study for my Understanding Test
sian sian sian!!!
VERY SLEEPY ah!!!!