Thursday, May 15, 2008

14th May 2008

Although it's a non schul day
But I still need to come to schul

Woke up early agn to prepare to go to schul at 10am
Very tired, dats wad I can say

Coz the previous nite I worked until 10pm
and surely reached home ard 11pm pluz ler
so not enuf slp...
But no choice...

After a long day in schul
Learnt the SPSS program
It was quite fun but just a bit tired
haha:)

Ended at 4pm then I went down to Cityhall
to celebrate Shafiqah's bday

I and Caifang hev planned quite a few things for her :

1. Asked Kidd to last minute tell her dat she can't make it, to let her be dissappointed.
Dat's the evil side of us
2. Bought her favorite item, David Beckham perfume and her favorite cake, Oreo cheesecake
3. Made reservation at Fish&Co to make her embarassing.

While she was heving her makeover at Sasa
I kept communicating with Kidd to let her noe when she should come in so that to giv her a surprise
haha:)

Then we purposely chose a right in the middle table of the Fish&Co outlet at Suntec City
We had the student package meal
which is 2 Fish and Chips pluz 1 drinks,it just cost for $29.90
It's quite cheap

After the meal, interesting program coming...

We were standing at there and seems like the whole outlet help us to celebrate for her
OMG...
So embarassing she is





Making wish for her bday....






See....
How embarassing she is!!!


7:08 PM