
Thursday, April 17, 2008
I tink I hev left out one entry of my W15H' s BBQ
The ever kind of BBQ session which I'll sure attend de
haha:)
Definitely I'll still tink dat this class is the best one so far which I had in RP
From knowing none of them until click wif them
and now bcum best frens whom will hang ard with
Celebrate each other bday with sabotage
haha:)
Will upload soon the BBQ photos
Pluz the photos dat we took last nite
Those are photos for Cy's bday celebration
We have tried to find out when is Cy's bday
as we realized that we nvr celebrate his bday since yr 1
So what stupid things dat we have done these few days to find out his bday?
1. Snatched his wallet with the intention to c his IC
BUT WE FAILED
As he thot dat we want to do wad wif his wallet and refused to giv it to us
2. Called directly to ask for his bday
BUT WE ALSO FAILED
Jus able to ask dat his bday has not passed yet
Jus able to ask dat his bday is on dis month
So we jus treat it dat April is his Bday month and we jus celebrate it anyday lor
haha..
and we really did celebrate it last nite
But I 4got to inform him the time which made him rushin down from schul to Bugis
And he was a bit angry
Fortunately he was "touched" by our effort to wait for him to come down while we are vry hungry ler...
hehe:)
More will be shared when photos taken from Jw
10:00 AM