Wednesday, April 16, 2008

10th - 12th April 2008



Yo.. Finally our tcc Funan chalet is here
Exciting yet fun, dats wad I hope to get from this chalet
Anw, I didn't go on 10th April de
It was a Thursday nite and next day still hev class
So quite lazy to go
Pluz most of my closer part timer said that they would go on fri nite only so I thot of jus going when they r there...



BUT most of them made sudden decision to come
and they told me like so last minute oso
They asked me to go down at 11pm to Downtown east ler
Although it's ard half an hr trip from my hse to Pasir Ris
But I was not prepared to go pluz lazy to go out at that hr ler
so I skipped the gathering wif them
haiz...

It was like 20 over ppl lor
and I didn't go
Miss the fun that they had
haiz...

So on fri nite took cab down to there aftr work closing
and psycho Mbak Shafiqah to come down
Initially she didn't want to come as her mother was quite angry with her late back home
But she was afraid dat I'm angry
and she did sneak out frm her hse w/o her mom noe

She didnt tell me dat she would come
She even took cab down
When she reached, really gave me a surprise

Touched touched...........

Really gd fren of mine
and definitely we chatted a lot
Our argument to each other agn
Our kay poh-ing agn
Really miss all these
haha:)

But poor thing of us as the room is small
so we cudnt really slp
and next day I still need to work opening shift
so rest late but woke up early

Such a pity dat no one took photo
sian...

5:29 PM