Monday, March 03, 2008

Almost met all the new staff 2dae ler..
Met 1 MT, 2 guyz part timer and 1 gal part timer...
So many ppl at Funan nw
How can I work?

Dats y, I got to tink of a way out and volunteer myself to be transferred out lor
But this is jus for temporary
Mayb "U" hevent felt the importance of having me in ur outlet
but it's ok
U can hev othr staff to cover me de...
hehe:)

Anw, mayb I'm too petty lar
Jus blame myself of heving this attitude
I always want to be the best when I do something
Dats y I put much more effort to exceed others
and it ends up I wan to win over evryone which I tink it's not a vry gd attitude
Shud hev some brain wash ler.. haha:)

Let me tink over it carefully and do some "fan sing"!!!

For almost a week pluz ler, u still dun wan to talk to me
Mayb I hev the urge to talk to u
But...
I tink I shud heed Eugene's advice
Dun talk and better keep quiet...

Giv me some time and hopefully evrything will be ok again ba....

6:27 AM