
Friday, February 29, 2008
This 29 Feb which occurs once in 4 years
Should it be a memorable and unforgettable day?
Mayb for some couples who are getting married today will be quite memorable ba
haha:)
I oso wan to spend this day wif some1 I like ler..
hehe:)
But wher's dat person?
When will the person come in front of me?
Half of the 29 Feb was over...
I spent it in Suntec
specifically in the "Speaker's Lounge"
where I handle all the speakers and check through their presentation materials
haha:)
NOW i'm doin nth
coz most of the speakers' presenattion materials hev been uploaded to respective laptops
so jus wait for another few more to come and pass me the rest of the materials.
Since doin nth in the room and I'm alone coz my in charge is in the ballroom, doin some works for the session there...
So I online, bloggin and surfing
haha:)
Wanted to watch my "Gong Zhu Xiao Mei"
but no program to open my files
so jus 4get it ba...
haha:)
Gotta go check those laptops ler, to see whether thore clips can work anot
hehe:)
My in charge not here so I need to do all these lor
haha.........!!!!
3:06 PM