Sunday, December 23, 2007

I'm back again
Anw, todae worked mid shift so can come back home earlier

and I wanted to meet some1 de
but the person seems like quite busy
so didnt get his reply and.....

Ya lor, ended up staying at home, washed my tees, slippers and mayb cleaned up my room later
Anw, let me blog something which has passed de

Starting from my laptop charger
I did mention that I bought a new one after borrowing Santi's one for 1 week
But after dat the new one spoilt aftr 2 days used
It's damn lousy lar
Dats y so cheap
Jus half price from the original one

So wad I sud do?
Went back to that shop to change a new one
Fortunately I work at Funan, if not..
I gotta come here and there for so many times which I do it so unwillingly

Hope this charger will last longer
Mayb last until I graduate from RP
then I tink sud be ok redy...
haha!!!

7:45 AM