Saturday, November 24, 2007

School is going to step into WEEK 10
OMG...

I want holiday soon!!!

I crave for holiday..

I want to go abroad....
any place will do ( KL, Genting, Thailand, or maybe even some cheaper place )

I wan to get the X'mas feeling
I like the ambience and overall of the x'mas season
It's so peaceful and fun for me

I dun noe y
I jus like Christmas even though I'm not a Christian...

Last year had X'mas party with Tommy, William but this year what I'm going to do?
And who will I spend with?
So boring to think of this thing.....

Hope my family will be here
Then can walk around with them..

Anw, who's going to giv me X'mas gift?
haha...

"We wish u a merry christmas"
"We wish u a merry christmas"

I like all the X'mas songs.... :)

10:31 AM