Saturday, November 17, 2007

Last entry was 1st Nov
Nw is already 18th Nov ler
Ard 3 weeks nvr update ler
Coz of my PP dat I need to rework and putting in more and more information
Dragged until last Tuesday then approved ler
Huyy....


Let me blog earlier thing ba...


7th November 2007

Todae was heving Event logistics
The class was not bad as we didn't do much on theory thing
haha..

Overall quite slack..

Then after presenting in the 3rd meeting
quickly rush off for my PIAGET show at Dempsey Hill
Took cab coz Xiao qi wanted me to reach there earlier
But ended up I still reached there at 3pm
Actually quite late redy
Nth much for me to do ler




And the most important thing is
I saw Sheila again
The model that I like the most
Argh........

Damn gorgeous, pretty, and elegance
She has the chinese lady character
which I cant describe and it really mesmerize me
OMG
Hope to c her soon again
But i tink must be those important and high end show
Like for this PIAGET
it's a jewellery show
The cheapest item is oso around 10 over k
BUT
definitely it looks very nice
After all, didn't do very much and during the debrief,
boss was not very happy
Quite a lot of things did wrongly
Must keep up ler..
Jia you for the next show
Hope more show for me to do

10:43 PM