Monday, October 15, 2007

I HATE 15 OCTOBER 2007

Eveything ended on today....
I think partly the problem really lies on me

I noe our character doesn't match
BUT it doesn't mean we can't be together
It's jus whether u wan to put the effort or not

Since u found it as a problem

then ok, I need to accept
Yeah, I noe I'm a boring person
Can't bring u the excitement and surprise

Tried my best to persuade u ler...

And definitely I hurt vry deeply...

I dun wan to cry oso...

But for sure, i can tell u

This is the only time I cry after so many years...
I tink my last crying was 5 or 6 years ago...
and this time, my tears jus rolls down by itself without my control

What can I do?

I can't scream at home
I can't do something silly at home

I CAN JUS CRY QUIETLY IN MY ROOM

The most tears dat I have during my life

For wadever reason, I'll still wait for u
If u wan, we can still back to normal de...

5:35 PM