
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
DUN GIV ME INSTRUCTION....!!!
I ask u, it's jus I wan to noe more
it doesn't mean that you can giv me instruction on doing this
sometimes human are just kay poh
even though none of your matters, but they'll chip in and HELP U to instruct or giv command
the worse thing is I'm the head
I sud be the one to control evrything
but they'll so called help you in control also
it makes the whole thing so messy
I DUN LIKE IT....
Btw, I didn't aim higher position
is becoz I'm busy enuf and I don't want to hev so much burden
so DUN TINK that u can "step over" me...
And U can use the thing for wadever reason
But I cudnt use it...
So dun giv me the chance to catch you for being unfair again.
Hope this world will be better...........!!!!
10:28 PM