Monday, June 18, 2007

8 June 2007 - 10 June 2007

First time bringing friends frm S'pore to walk around in my hometown
Realised not easy of being a guide..
hehe..





a vry extra person when I try to make a phone call to book hotel..
haha!!!




1st stop went to Hotel Lesmina
then straight to Gerai where we had our lunch
I miss the sambal an the ayam panggang
so delicious!!!!!



Then at night we went to hev our dinner at seafood restaurant
it's indeed vry sumptuous..
Oh.. another favourite food of mine..

Then for the next day didnt spend much time with W15H-er
coz I need to meet my frens liao
Riana is getting married soon..
so heppy for her and oso goin to be mom
But she was like still so childish
then oso noe that Weni's wedding is on September
most probably I might be able to attend
YES!!!
But need to tink of buying something for her ler...
Everyone is getting married...
Me???
LOLX....

8:14 AM