Rei was the organiser for this outing
but askin us to go to City hall
then like nothing to do lor..
But actually they jus wan to pass me the presents dat they bought from India
Levi's polo t ler...
Dun play play!!! LOLX...
It's quite ex oso
There's oso a necklace which was from cy
but it looked more like frm South africa de
I tink I dun dare to wear it ba..
haha....!!!
When we were lunching, we played on the left over bread
and we noticed that the bread looked like a apostrophe (')
so funny....
so we tried to play it on niang
This is read as 'Hazima'
we lacked of another 1....
cy was the photographer
he used my camera
But what he did???
he hold my HP upside down
O M G
A phone dat he has been using for 1 year over, can still hold it upside down for taking pict
After dat, Rei jus brought us wandering around without any aim..
I tink Rei is not suitable for being an organiser...
haha....!!!!