
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Worked morning shift until 3.30 pm
Bcoz need to go for Shah's belated birthday celebration
Met up wif Jw 1st coz she was somewher in Cityhall
but she was infected of "black poison"
haha...
Poor thing of my bag...
She brought the "poison" to my bag...
We went to Ang mo kio to meet up with the rest
and we planned to hev our dinner in Breeks or Seoul garden ler
BUT hor...
both of them hev closed down...
sia lar!!!!
So need to wait Shah come for deciding a new place
We finally force Shah to go NewYork NewYork at AMK HUB
We hev 9 ppl squeezed in a small room
I tink Shah felt vry touched of the whole thing that we planned
Fortunately it was quite successful
and it's really a surprise for him....
I had a "dun noe wad name"
it's a pasta with roast chicken
quite nice lar but the sauce vry cheesy...
Coz we all jus noe the no of the dishes
so stupid....
After dat, we went to watch TMNT
I didnt like at all
I falled asleep for few mins during the front part
Boring sia.....
Then a sms woke me up
If not, I tink I gonna sleep at there until the show finished
haha....
Picts will be uploaded soon after getting from dennis
11:46 AM