Thursday, March 22, 2007

Todae was given to do bar again..
I like to do bar in the middle shift one
Dun need to open bar or even closing bar
Nice sia!!!

Oh ya..
Mentioning bar, I jus remembered dat stupid guy who is the colleague dat I dun like one
Telling me AGAIN wad sud i du
sia lar.....
U dun even learn in doin bar
how u noe better than me????
U TELL ME PLIZ........
Fortunately todae I'm not in a vry bad mood
If i'm in bad mood, U'll die ah!!!

The measurement of the portion that I need to put in the drinks, who noe better, me or U???
I hev read the cue card b4
I hev done the drinks b4
wad hev u done for making drinks????
So next time dun PROBE me again, k??
Even if i du wrong, it's not ur RIGHT to correct me....

Somemore try to steam milk for me??
Haha...
I really wanna Laugh Out Loud sia....
Steam milk without termometer
Ur hand can measure meh??
haha....

U really damn irritating ler!!!!
All ppl dun like u, u noe??
I dun tink so as I can see from ur behavior, still the same....
Why all those newcomers all so irritating one
1st one, not clever but act clever
2nd one, a bit xiao ( mad )

After work, went to attend the Singapore Fashion Festival briefing
sia lar..
I dun noe sud get the role of usher or dresser..
as dresser, I'll see alot of models ler..
I can even been assigned a model then help them to CHANGE CLOTHES..
my mind really has gone "wild"
haha...
LOLX.....

Tmr will call the volunteer manager askin my confirmed role in this event
Look forward to see a lot of celebrities and models
pretty one.........
beautiful one.........
nice body one..........
haha.....
I'm kinda crazy ler.....!!!!

8:13 AM