Saturday, March 24, 2007

Todae I still went for the Singapore Fashion Festival
Even though I felt not vry well early in the morning
But I still tried to "crawl" there!!!
haha...

Then when we did some works
I sweat...
After sweating, I felt like more energetic ler..
Mayb oso bcoz of the medicine that I took..

There were 3 shows for todae
1. was from River Island, I tink they hev the shop in Vivo City

2. Nokia featuring young designers..
I tink their goodie bag is the best one
A lot of things inside -- nokia HP pouch, L'amour voucher, mini lipgloss, ANA SUI perfume ( tester ), 2 vouchers for redeeming and 10% off for wad brand ( I forgot )

Yesterday when my fren mentioned, i jus realised one thing
The western models all look quite the same...
But I noticed there are 2 Asians one
I like this one vry much
She's gorgeous, pretty and there's some aspects that I cant mention but attract me to take a look at her....

And dis guy model oso looks like Asian rite???
But he's NOT ASIAN...
He's a Brazillian
He's like so perfect lor
I feel vry inferior sia taking picture wif him
But for memory, jus take lar
coz I saw him sitting in front of our tentage and had nothing to do
So I ask him to take a pict wif me and he directly agreed to it
So friendly....!!!!

Will hev more update during these few days in Singapore Fashion Festival....!!!!

10:07 PM