
Thursday, March 01, 2007
There are too many decisions which i made that I regret after it....
I'm damn sad over all these decisions...
1. Renew my passport in S'pore
Haiz...
I dun noe why I'd decide to renew it here
waste money..
waste my freedom to go back here and there
Nw I jus can go back with the limit of 4 times
If I exceed, I'll need to pay the tax ler!!!
Arggghhhhh...................................
I damn hate myself again
why I made this decision so suddenly!!!!
2. Took my english course in S'pore
It's also a waste of money that i did
and so on...
there are too many that I made which i dun really wan to remember anymore!!!
all these are sad matters which I dun really wan to mention it anymore!!!
Wad I can du
but just sad over it....
T_T
T_T
T_T
T_T
T_T
5:13 AM