Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Damn bored!!!!

I never stay in my aunt's hse for so many days without going out
These few days really like being jailed
Fortunately there are some houseworks for me to do
like clearing my own room, ironing my clothes, and arranging properly my things

I really miss the fashion show and those models ( as if i noe them vry well )
haha....
I wan to go back to work for each fashion show

Later gonna see the doctor again as he asked me to go after 3 days
Hope he'll say that I can go out liao.......
Then I'll be vry happy lar
Mayb will hev a hair cut oso
Coz a bit messy.....

Oh ya, I jus realised ppl like to ask me out when I CANT go out...
haha...
Iwan askin me for movie twice
Tommy askin me for TMNT movie
Jw wan to hev dinner but I wan to ask her for watching the fashion show
then she wan to go bar somemore
Santi wans to go to all polys for her admission
Hai ya..........
ppl, all I cant make it for this moment
We postpone to other days, can???
Probably next week I'll be able to meet u all with a good condition and no virus to be brought to u all... LOLX!!!

Later need to find something to spend for my day....

7:17 PM