
Thursday, March 01, 2007
28th Feb 2007
Woke up so early wif the purpose to go to Indonesia Embassy
I need to renew my passport
If not, I tink I wudnt be able to travel to India ba
Coz my passport jus left with the last page
I was like so confused which bus to take
coz when I saw the board, there's no indication goin to there
so I took bus 123 ( based on what I heard frm Jw )
But when i board, I ask the bus driver and he said he didnt noe
O M G...
I even didnt noe wher to alight
so jus after few bus stops
I alighted and it seems like I've lost
didnt noe wher to go anymore
Bo pian, raise my hand
and took the bus 250 ( taxi lar )
LOLX....
Finally reached there but the place was too deserted...
so quiet place....
I read the board and Finally noe that I need to fill a form and submit some documents
so I got the queue no and form to fill
fortunately i was attended coz I was really afraid that they'll jus close after 12am
And I ddnt hev enuf cash to pay for the fee
They jus accept cash and there's no ATM around there
so i needed to take taxi again to go to Tanglin mall to withdraw money
Then took taxi back to there again....
This is not the end yet....
I still need to take photos outside the embassy
It's at Orchard tower
So taxi again....
Go and back so many times
really wasted a lot of money on taxi
haiz.........
after the whole troublesome thing
rush to school for a meeting
went home wif a vry exhausted mind and body!!!!!
3:51 AM