
Sunday, March 18, 2007
17 March 07
Todae did morning shift
After a tired nite
I need to wake up so early again
O M G....
I opened the bar
and worked with Cai fang, Mbak Sha, Mavis
Then heard from Cai Fang dat Daiso in Vivo one
sell shoes bag jus for $2 only
She said the design everything was Ok lar...
I'm quite interested in buying
I left at 1pm coz I need to go for helping the audition crew of Short and Sweet Festival
wad's this festival about??
It's a festival which usually held on Sidney or Melbourne for showcasing short films
Now in Singapore they are going to hev 40 over short films
So they need to actors and actress
They open for all ppl to register and audition
I took cab to NAFA coz I can claim from school
bought a Mcdonald's student meal to bring there for my lunch
I started workin around 2pm
Started to giv out forms for those applicants to fill in
And I saw like those callefe actors one
I saw one vry familiar
But I cudnt remember in wad show he left the impression on me
His name is Kay Foong
I saw all their resume and biodata
Some r vry good looking and some r really like.... (hehe)
I looked forward to see some girl models from Fly Entertainment Pte Ltd
but they r not scheduled on dat day
They appear quite a lot on TV
Vry wasted...
If I noe can see all these ppl, I sud sign up for 2 days to help out
Haiz.. ( regret now)
So ppl.......
If Fly Entertainment Pte Ltd look for u for their model
Then u'd be vry fortunate coz it's a real model agency and VERY FAMOUS!!!!
I finished work ard 5pm over
so as I remembered wad Cai fang said
I went to Daiso at Plaza Sing one
But I cudnt find
haiz....
Cudnt find a cheap shoes bag for myself
So went back for my initial plan
was getting an Adidas shoes bag
I bought it.....
It cost $17
quite wasted lar coz using $17 bag jus for shoes ( LOLX )
Immediately after all dis
Went home for celebrating my cousin's B'day
His B'day is on the same day with my best fren, Ratna
Happy Birthday for both....
All the best...!!!!!
11:18 AM