
Saturday, March 17, 2007
16 March 07
Todae was pang seh by Iwan
We planned going to Suntec for K-ing!!!
But ended up he had a bad stomachache
so it was cancelled
But I woke up damn early lor
so for not wasting the time
went for swimming..
It was fun and I finally broke my own record
haha..
Mayb for others, it's jus a piece of cake
But I've never so many laps yet ( in my own world lar )
After dat received a sms from William
He asked whether wan to go down to Heeren to see Tommy promoting the Biotherm products
Cos before dat I had planned to go to Bugis to collect back my puzzle ring and oso go to HQ for changing my name tag
But I was tinking dat I've been long time not meeting them liao
so I agreed with William and met him at AMK mrt
Finally saw them!!!!
And Tommy brought me for his colleagues to do face consultation like dat..
I became HIS guinea pig sia
dat guy dun noe wad to du one
then kept askin another senior
I was like DUH!!!
But he was quite friendly then ya I'm OK lar since I when there for supporting Tommy one
so must giv him some face.....
But after all coz I'm using some antiseptic prescribed by doctor
so it cant really detect well of my face condition
Finally I went off coz I need to go work ler and went to Bugis to collect my ring.....
I got my ring back......haha!!!!
7:50 AM