Saturday, March 17, 2007

15 March 07

Doing bar is not as fun as I thot

I was posted to bar for the whole shift
from 3pm to 10 pm
O M G

When I 1st reached outlet and saw the work dat I need to du

Bar : JONI

I was shocked...
They directly put me in the bar

Then told me wad I need to du and sudnt du

As a newbie in doin bar, they would certainly help me in making the drinks in order to serve the customers in a short time
coz we hev this rule
Drinks must be out by 7 mins

I HATE CLOSING BAR

Fortunately I hev Liana to help me
She helped me doing almost all the things
If not, I tink I was gonna stay in Funan until 12pm

Closing bar is damn tedious lor!!!!
SHIT...

I dun feel like doin bar anymore
haha ( jus for closing lar )
if like mid day shift one
then dun need to open bar or closing bar
it'd be the best
then I can play with the drinks

Making drinks is still the fun thing dat I like..!!!!

7:40 AM