Sunday, December 24, 2006

Ystrdy woke up early morning
really vry sians..
I dun like wake up so early
But for Rei and Jw
Bo pian ~ ~ ~

Went to Expo for the christmas celebration of City Harvest church
It was quite good
Coz the singing and the drama were vry gud lor..
The actors and actress seem like vry professional

I took a vry gud pict wif Jw
BUT......................

Ystrdy nite I accidentally deleted it
O M G..
I was like wanna scold myself
Fu**
Da**
Shit

Really mad bout it
I didnt see properly
Jus wondering if HP is same wif our computer
then it'll be so gud
Coz I still can retrieve it from the "trash" or "recycle bin"
But nw...........

NO MORE...!!!!!

I'm kinda fed up over this


Ystrdy received a small x'mas gift from Rei




Somemore it was from HK
haha....
It's a X'mas gift cum souvenir frm HK
which I tried to ask frm Rei
LOLX.....
Thnx....!!!!

11:12 PM