
Friday, December 01, 2006
Wah...
spent my whole ystrdy nite
for changing my blog skin......
It's kinda tedious
a lot of things need to be changed!!!
dats y I dun really like programming....
need to figure out for the HTML
then we change it to our own things....
then wan to personalise something
oso need to change some codes......
fortunately jw helped me with some
haha.....
I tink she's really a blogger lar!!!
so that can help me with the font size....
which I didnt noe wher to change it......
Finally this small changes can bring a new image of my blog
which some of my frens comment it better than b4 one!!!
Oh ya...
went for Giordano interview ystrdy
erm....
dun noe will get the job or not lir.....
BTW, Really thnx for Chai Ying
helped me a lot
with the sms-es
then kept seeking the result for me.....
Oso thnx to Jieying aka Florence!!!!
haha....
She also recommended me goin for a push cart
and oso TCC
Really thnx a lot of all these recommendations and helps
Haiz......
dun noe sud hope I can get the job or not lir...
desperate of money
but oso desire of goin back to Tanjungpinang
so sud work or go back???????????
u r vry busy
so cant meet u so often
i tink almost 2 weeks didnt see u liao
haiz...
but at least still can chat wif u
to ease my craving
10:31 PM