Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ystrdy was like so buzzyyyy...
didnt noe like busy of wad...
hehe!!!

Went to JB in the afternun
it was rather boring

Then after coming back here
directly met cy and others for buying
the BBQ stuff
but I left 1st as there are already 4 ppl
and they intended to take cab

Went home directly took a bath
then had a little dinner
Finally I found out a bus
goin to East Coast
so next time dun need to take mrt liao........
Thnx for the bus uncle who was quite friendly.....


then hev some BBQ food

and walked to the beach
played with the sand and sea water
I tink it's jus Nee high only
didnt now high of wad




Then cy was like so unwilling to take the pict


I thought u ignore my sms again
eventually got ur explanaition
then like not mad with u anymore
but I tink sudnt mad at u
coz I dun hev the right yet
but u mean a lot to me.......

5:53 AM