Monday, November 27, 2006

Saturday, 25th Nov

I think jus spent the whole day at home

sleeping until 1pm over
woke up and had my lunch
I didnt even had my breakfast yet
so mayb sud be called Brunch ba..........


Then ironed my clothes...
did some maths revision
and dats all

The end of my saturday
Kinda boring in dis way......!!!!!




Sunday, 26th Nov

it was quite fun lar
went to vivo city with both my aunts and deir family

walked around
had my lunch treated by my uncle
spent a few hours at there

But I hevent finished exploring
the whole vivo city
it's just 3 storey only lor

but dun noe y like no end
when u walked on each floor.........


then still need to go back earlier
revising for todae's UT..........

It has been a week didnt see u
kinda miss u ba
wan to meet u
but hevnt found a chance
look 4ward for ur "Ulang tahun"

8:18 AM