
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Just found dat recently
I'll always tink of the thing dat we hev been through
A lot of the 1st time dat I did wif u
although for u
it might not mean anything
but it means a lot to me
The song dat u wan me to hear
it has become my favorite song
mayb u jus wan to introduce me a nice song
but it has a special meaning for me
I dun noe u mean anything or not
but if i treat u mean anything
I'm afraid dat I'll just be one sided
if not, I'm also afraid of how to approach u
Mayb u'll read all dis
but u might not noe dat
Wad I've talkd about is "U"
I wan u to care for me
dats y
I purposely put my personal message on msn
in dis way
especially for ystrdy
when I was sick
I really crave of ur care
but dun mind....
as u didnt show any concern
I'll still care 4 u.....
mayb all dis while
hev posted so many stupid things
hope dat all of these will end soon
hope dat time can wash away all this bad experience
but I dun wan to ur kind and care to lose away from me.....
9:57 PM