
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Jus few days didnt meet u
Really wan to be able to meet u everyday...
really can taste the feeling like
"a day seems like a year"
"yi ri bu jian ru ge san qiu"
dun noe spell wrongly or not
mayb later if my BOSS looks at it
she'll correct me....
hmmmmm
dun noe how to describe here...
look forward for dis weekend
hev a lot of things to do
oso look forward to meet u
I tink will be able to meet u
a lot of things wanna tell u
but dun noe how
I'll let u noe more bout me
if u wan to noe...
tmr week 9 oredy..
goin to hev holiday liao
jus count down for 3 more weeks
so happy........
but I wan to get job
I wan to get money
desperate for money
It's so good if i were rich...
dun need to frustrate so many things
then nw came out wif dis prblm again..
it jus make me wan to escape from the reality
and dun wan to tink bout it
If I can say out evrything to u........
how beautiful of my life would be!!!!
hope u read dis...........!!!
I wan u noe u hev left a ur name in my heart
which I dun really can rub it away.....!!!
6:58 AM