Sunday, October 15, 2006

Finally.......................... get a new phone liao!!!
Nokia 6280

after using 7250 for so many years, i tink aorund 3 - 4 years bah........

got my new 3G phone although is not the best 1

who cares..... as long as it fulfil my criteria and within my budget!!!!
got it at the price of $99
hehe....................

Now still in the process of exploring its functions
hope a lot of things dat can be explored
haha.................


Ystrdy nite hev my vry 1st experience


haha.......dun tink too much!!
jus went for running at nite........


vry new experience to me
as in my life for 19 years, i haven't done it b4.

dis was my 1st running after I enrolled to RP........
i tink my last time was half years ago bah!!!!


went wif my William....

Dis 1 wher the place was too dark..............




Then improve..................
But I 4got to off the flash!!! so blur.......





Improvise again..........
dis look better bah !!!!




But I found 1 common, my hair is vry messy!!!!!!!!

I tink it's the time for having a hair cut liao.........

but i cant find the time to go to salon and also it's vry crowded
dun like to queue outside........haiz!!!!


Although ystrdy seem to be my bad luck day
but I was vry happy.........

wad bad luck.....
taking bus for 5 times
but all the 5 times, the bus went over in front of my eyes!!!!!
then couldn't catch the bus on time
really ler...........5 times!!!!
all the same condition!!!!!
really dun noe y.................



BUT nvr mind.............


I had my 1st experience and got a new phone

really can cover wad i'm frustrated on ystrdy..........


thnx..... to accompany me last nite !!!! :)

3:16 AM