
Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ooooo, It's going to start skul again. It's quite boring. I miss my holidays. Hev to wait another 2 months to get the 1 month holiday. Hev to revise a lot of things as the test is getting closer. Even it's just a understanding test but it's very difficult to answer. The day before I felt very unwillingly to come back here. I've never been feeling like this but no choice. Usually the feeling is come here for hev fun. But now, hev the responsibility to study well. Hev to put twice effort that I usualy put for my study in Indo. Because the price is twice also ma........he2 he2.......
dis time going back is quite fun. Eating all the foods that I've carved for a long time. Then taking pics wif my fren. Coz we just meet once in a few months. Really miss the other frens who hev gone to other places for their own studies. Miss u always, Frens.............!!!!!!
Friendship 4ever........................... although it's quite "lou ma" la!!!! he2...................
2:25 AM